“You work in child care because you love your job, but for many, it’s a career that’s all-consuming. I’m here today to tell you that you can still do what you love while also achieving a better work-life balance – it’s about working smarter, not harder.”- Monique Reynolds, vice president of ECE business support & sustainability at Quality Care for Children
Join Monique Reynolds and Procare Solutions for a live webinar on August 24 at noon CT to learn why it’s important to grow your child care business with automation and how you can ease the burdens you face running a child care business, including:
- Managing expenses (rent, utilities, etc)
- Keeping data on families and staff organized
- Ensuring your tuition is collected, consistently and on time
- Sending invoices, which is time consuming and burdensome
- Tracking staff and child attendance
- Engaging and keeping families informed
- Providing high-quality education
- And more...
Having the right tools in place at your child care center means more enrollments, more reliable finances and long-term success for your center. Procare has everything you need, all in one place - no need for manual tasks or multiple platforms!