Procare Connect + Gusto enable you to easily manage and export your child care payroll – saving you time and money.
Child care centers, preschools, daycares, and before and after school programs are faced with the challenge of providing the best care for their children while also growing their businesses and managing operational tasks like payroll. To help automate and simplify the payroll process, Procare has partnered with Gusto to offer a fully integrated payroll platform.
Managing center operations can be time consuming – and time is money. Procare has partnered with Gusto to provide integrated payroll management solutions. Administering payroll can be a cumbersome task, particularly for child care businesses wanting to focus their time on the children in their care.
- The seamless integration between Gusto and Procare enables Procare Connect customers to synchronize time sheet data with Gusto’s payroll management system.
- Procare Connect customers can save time by using Gusto’s automated calculation, payment, and filing of federal, state and local payroll taxes, as well as W-2s, 1099s and new hire forms.
- Child care centers that use Procare Connect can leverage Gusto to administer their payroll benefits and add-on services all in one place – making it easier to manage 401(k), workers’ comp and HR needs.
- The Procare-Gusto integration allows customers to process payroll for an unlimited number of employees in all 50 states, as well as facilitates direct deposit.
- Gusto syncs with Quickbooks, Xero and Freshbooks, helping streamline accounting operations.