Pacific Southwest District is using and recommending the use of Procare Solutions at your school!
About Procare Solutions
Procare Solutions is the No. 1 name in child care management software used by more than 37,000 child care businesses across the country. Procare gives you the power to manage every aspect of your center or school, regardless of the size and structure of your organization, so that you can focus on what matters the most - the children in your care.
- Automate child care invoicing, tuition collection and payment processing with next-day-business funding
- Create, send, review and store digital documents such as enrollment contracts, incident reports, permission slips and more with Procare eDocuments via the Procare child care mobile app or computer
- Keep families up to date on their child’s activities and other updates (and give them the option to pay tuition) through the Procare child care mobile app
- Forecast growth opportunities with the Insights feature, which allows centers to see enrollment capacity in each room and/or program, as well as identify areas that have open availability
- Enable contactless check-in/ out with a QR code or pin, create and view authorized pick-ups and monitor real-time attendance and ratios
- Use Vine Assessments, an integrated framework that gives early childhood educators a way to clearly articulate the growth and development of children in their care — it is embedded into Procare at no extra cost, making it easy for teachers to use without additional software purchases
- Implement Procare Early Learning, a 52-week all-digital curriculum program designed for infants through pre-K with more than 4,000 lesson plan
Fill out the form above to get started today!
Read the “Grow Your Child Care Business with Automation” eBook to learn more about child care management automation! And watch this short video to see what Procare can do for your center or school!